Yes, their new album has already been floating online somewhere before the release date, October 4.
Homeworks, assignments, exams! BIAAAATCH!
These weeks have been making me busy. The peak is when Linkin Park did a concert in GBK on 21st. I had to control over the twitter fanbase account, the blog, and the group on Facebook. I uploaded lots of photos of the show. But it wasn’t easy. I had to put the source as the credit, editing, editing, blablabla. I slept on 3 AM everyday. I was sleepless. I even forgot that I have a real world that I have to get through.
Got this from MUTEMATH’s Facebook:
“When will the music video for Blood Pressure be released ?” - Looking like it will be late next week on MTV2 and MTV.com
Tonight I was being interviewed about Linkin Park for the second time by Mustang 88 FM on their weekly program, Never Too Loud 88. I was lucky that I didn’t fall asleep when Bayu called me. It was fun. But the cold weather made my voice seemed so nervous. I think I was talking too fast, because it was a “sudden interview”. Haha
We talk about A Thousand Suns. How they wrote, how they produce, etc.
Thank you once again! I love to hear that you love MUTEMATH too! (and remember you guys haven’t played my song request: By_Myslf :p )
A helloback from Linkin Park Indonesia!
Today I post a lot about LP News in my dedicated Blog, Linkin Park Indonesia Blogsite. That’s my old and first blog before I decided to make a new one for my personal life (yes Tumblr!). My friends replace me there as the contributors. I don’t know why, I feel like I miss to post on it. It suddenly reminds me of the time when I spend the whole day just to update it.
I was on vacation for one week. It was lack of internet and lack of signals. So I couldn’t post. Here’s my short agenda.
- August 31: Arrived at Mojokerto. In near midnight I was interviewed by Never Too Loud on Mustang 88 FM Jakarta about Linkin Park. It was cool! It made my day! Some people said that I have a cute voice. WHAT!?
- September 1: Went to my father’s family at Pasuruan. In the afternoon, I went back to Mojokerto.
- September 2: Nothing special.
- September 3: Went to Nganjuk and Kediri with my family. I had a headache! The trip became unenjoyable. I had a headache EVERYTIME I go for a trip with my COUSINS.
- September 4: Watched pre-world cup qualification match between Indonesia and Irak. Irak has a strong team! The score was 3-1, victory for Iran.
- September 5: Went to Surabaya to look for Akai LPK 25, a MIDI Controller. The result was nothing. I had visited every music shop there and they said they don’t sell it. And I went to Madura too! It was my first time! The people are more like Lombok.
- September 6: Found an idea to make a song. I named it Moizio (El Comienzo 2). It’s still on work. And I watched pre-world cup qualification match between Indonesia and Bahrain. Few of Indonesian supporters were so embarrassing. They were lighting fireworks when the game still occur. That wasn’t cool. An AFC supervisor even took a photo of it for the evidence to be reported to FIFA. Indonesia was lost too, led by two goals by Bahrain. Our only hope now is to win one more match against Qatar. We are in the last place on Group E.
- September 7: Went back home, preparing for tomorrow. HOLIDAY IS OVER!